boot Image help

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
hey guys my friend is having a problem with his computer he got a virus last week, and now everytime his computer starts very quickly a nude picture of ashley Judd comes up right after the windows boot screen where the green line goes back and forth its only for a few seconds but his mom uses the computer. the virus was deleted but the picture remains how can he change this?

i want this virus... or the remaining effects of it anyway

to answer your question, we need the details of the computer, namely the OS type/version. (windows with a green startup line is XP home, right?)

No, the blue and green line tell you if it's SP1, or SP2. Not home or Pro. As for the image, I would tell him to download a boot image changer, and make a new boot image from a picture his mom wouldn't mind.

__Camouflage__ said:
No, the blue and green line tell you if it's SP1, or SP2. Not home or Pro. As for the image, I would tell him to download a boot image changer, and make a new boot image from a picture his mom wouldn't mind.

XP Home: Green
XP Pro: Blue

XP Home or Pro with service pack 2 doesn't show "Professional" or "Home Edition".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom