boot - anwar &azam khan (a.k.a kahn) auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker789

Beta member
Hey everyone,

I've a huge prob and I hope some of you could assist me in solving it.

My old mother board stopped working so I decided to do a system upgrade, therefore I got this New motherboard, (ASRock), and a processor, Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz. I plugged in everything 'correctly', I press the power button, the power comes to the motherboard and all the other components, but the monitor gives out "No signal". The graphics card is onboard. I have done all the following, so far :

1. Plugged in only the motherboard, processor, RAM and the onboard grpahics card, still got no signal. SO i plugged in this spare graphics card I had (i know it works) still the same problem.
2. I removed the motherboard and placed it on a wooden table and connected all the parts in 1. again, still no luck!.
3. I removed the processor, heat sink and seated them back in. Still nothing.

These are the items that I have checked and sure that they're working :

Processor (because its new)
Motherboard( because its new again)
DDR RAM
Power Supply,
Hard Disk
Monitor

I dont know what could be wrong, it doesn't give any beep codes. The power comes on but there is nothing on the screen. oh yeh....I forgot to mention, after installing the components it powered up only once and I was about to install the OS, then it blackout again, but fans were still working .

If any of you could help me to solve this problem, I will truly appreciate it, I've been ttroubleshooting probs with computers but this the first time I ever came across something like this....please help!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom