Bluetooth issues on Win10

chanchan05

In Runtime
So I'm having bluetooth issues and not really sure where to start. For starters, the Bluetooth on the system is there, it's in the device manager, system says drivers are up to date, troubleshooter says everything is ok. But for some reason my laptop can't be detected by my phone (S7E), nor can the laptop detect my Bluetooth mouse. I know it's the laptop with the problem since the phone and mouse find each other and link no problem.

Yeah if your laptop has a problem, go the the service center website and find for the software program related to Bluetooth and restart it. But if that doesn't work, you need to go to the service center.

Did you put your laptop in discovery mode? Do you have a BlueTooth icon in your icon tray by your clock?

And it's explicitly turned on, right? Does your BlueTooth radio show up in Device Manager?

Yes. Hmm. I think I should post screenshots, but yes, everything seems to be ok on the PC end. It's in Device Manager. I've even tries uninstalling it and reinstalling (from the files on ASUS website for my model), or using the search for updated drivers on the internet option in Device Manager and still no go. It can't detect my mouse or phone, and my phone can't detect the PC either.

bump

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Yup did that already. The problem is that my laptop can neither discover my mouse, nor be discovered by my phone. These devices worked previously with my laptop prior to the last Windows 10 update. Although I'd rather keep Win10 than go back to 8.1

Back
Top Bottom