Blue screen at startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

yandaoben

Baseband Member
hi hi,

my computer has been having this on-off problem. An error screen appear upon startup. I then restart the comp. then i can get into desktop then this error reportin thing pops up and says this file is causin e prob: sysdata.xml i then open my computer and went to the directory. There are 5 such files all with e same name but different file sizes. How? So e error screen wont occcur again?

Thank you.

Where is the EXACT location? This has to do with a minidump, and sysdata is just reporting it. Where is sysdata.xml file location? Also, this may sound WEIRD, but r u using a GeForce MX series card?

thanks

k thanks for yr reply. the files are located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00

no i not useing g force i usin ati radeon 9200

help! thanks.

ok ive dled the driver update. do i haf to install in safe mode? cos i tried installin in normal windows mode once it downloaded and nth happening. they just asked me to restart after installation. however i did try to install in safe mode again n they say sth bout "driver not present" or sth like that... how? O yea, while playin a game anotehr blue screen popped up and said things like:

- Cehck for adequate disk space.
-if driver is identified in stop msg, disable driver or check with the manufactuere for driver updates.
-try chaning video adapters.
how? HELP PLEASE!!
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom