Blue Screen Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftrunks57

Solid State Member
I'm working with some Dell Latitude D 505 laptops and there is some kind of driver issue that seems to come up with XP Service Pack 2 and Lotus Notes. I get the blue screen of death with the error "Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
"tcpip.sys-Address blah blah"
Does anyone know how to deal with this issue? Would really appreciate some help.

try booting into safe mode, then uninstalling the newtowrk hardware from the system. Looks like the IP subsystem is having a problem.

If I uninstall the network hardware, what am I going to use to get on my network? You mean, get new cards? Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. I image all my workstations and laptops. I have two images for these Dells. The new one doesn't have this problem, but the older images do and I didn't create the old image so I have no clue what's making this occur. I can't re-image these for a good while do to the amount of work being done with them currently so that's why I'm asking for help.

If you uninstall the hardware, it will redetect. This is to remove the connection that is caussing the problem. It's only temporary. Driver problem, not hardware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom