blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.
digitaloracle said:
Have you looked for new drivers for the video card? If not, do so and see f your probem departs. If it doesn't, then try running of your mobo's integrated video for a while and see if that fixes it. At least you will know if it's your video card. If you dont have an integrated card, then uninstall the drivers and run off Window's plug 'n play ones for a while.

My video card has the newest drivers, and my motherboard doesnt have integrated video. However in the meantime i updated my bios settings.

i think my memory is fine, i have corsair xms series memory, 512 stick.

Hey, I have the same problem with the blue screen as the first person who posted on this thread. Sometimes though it will say different things instead of "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I can't remember right now what they are. I usually click to send an error report to Microsoft and it always takes me here. As far as I know all of my drivers are up to date too and I have checked my memory with memtest and everything was fine. Anyone have any ideas?

I get the same blue screen. It only happens when I'm running a torrent downloading program such as ABC or Shadow's BT Client.

Very strange and it pisses me off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom