Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

schazz

Solid State Member
Hey guys so I am having this problem that only happens when I'm playing WoW.....At random intervals, anywhere between a minute and a couple hours, I'll be playing and I'll get the blue screen of death and have to reboot.

I have the error report attached and I'm wondering if anyone can read the info and tell me what is probably causing this.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 71
Does anyone have any idea what those files I attached are associated with? I checked out that link and most of those things don't apply to my problem, I tried a couple out and no luck yet.

no. here

you need to post what the blue screen error say

it will be something like inaccessible boot volume or
irql is less or greater than equal

no. here

you need to post what the blue screen error say

it will be something like INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE or
irql is less or greater than equal

schazz said:
Hey guys so I am having this problem that only happens when I'm playing WoW.....At random intervals, anywhere between a minute and a couple hours, I'll be playing and I'll get the blue screen of death and have to reboot.

I have the error report attached and I'm wondering if anyone can read the info and tell me what is probably causing this.

Thanks a lot!

It seems to me something gotten corrupted or you have some much going on your computer at the same time is losing the resources and a program is conflicking with another.

I would do a Msconfig for your start up files and stop alot of things from starting up which could be causing the problem. It seem your running windows XP which it should be rare to see a blue screen of death.

Use your system tools to do a disk defragment and scan disk as well use a spyware program like adware SE and a virus scan which you can do free here:
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

Don't forget the Msconfig, if you like to learn more about this place view how to here, this will help:

http://www.technutopia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250

Also just thinking what is Wow? A game? Maybe it's a corrupted Active X control that's causing this? Hmmm don't know at this point but you have a few things to try at least. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom