Blue Screen Of Death....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanC

Solid State Member
lastnight for no apparent reason i got the blue screen O_O (and all i was doing was listing to music and chatting on msn, and for a dell1100 that shouldnt be a problem <.<) and then it happened, blue screen!

so i rebooted after my WTF moment and about 20 mins later (again for no reason) it happened AGAIN =.=

any ideas on whats causing this? or how i can fix this would be super..... its a good thing i also run linux <.<

Have you looked at what the blue screen says.... Most common ones I have come across are memory ones, some can be hardware relates like hardware going out. some can be related to your drivers as well so really need to know what it says first.

Will need the Stop error code which should look like 0x000000ZZ where ZZ is a letter number combo. Also in big caps there is also things like IRQL not less or equal. give us that info for better help.

My Computer

Mine did the same thing I ran updates and it did not do it again. I realy don't know what I did I think I just did updates.

Could just be that you fixed the issue with the updates. It is not uncommon for updates to fix issues. That is what they are there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom