Blue Screen crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironbull

Solid State Member
Had a blue screen here is the info i can get from the send error report let me know what info is need but i would really like some help with this seeing as how Compusa manages to keep the computer running for 9 hours without a crash and i cant manage 2

Welcome to Tech-Forums, ironbull!!!

Can you tell us what the blue screen said? Usually it's a long sequence of numbers and letters, or a specific message. Also what were you doing with the computer before this happened? And is this the first time it's happened or has it BSOD more than once?

im currently at work but i got irql_not_less_or_equal and the numbers i can never write down because its random and it restarts quick so im never ready for it. yes i have gotten it more then once and this time i was playing world of warcraft for about 40 minutes or so before it happend. is there anyway for me to look at what it read now (i copied the file that would have been sent to MS) or would i need to have another crash and try to get a quick picture or something

Reboot the computer and start pressing F8 after the BIOS splash screen, but before Windows attempts to load. Pick the option "Disable restart on system failure" and write down the STOP error code.

The system encountered an uncorrectable hardware error.
***STOP: 0x00000124 (0x00000000, 0x84F8B024, 0xB2000040, 0x00000800)

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

It looks like a pretty serious hardware error. It goes beyond anything even i have seen in over 15 years. It goes into descriptions of WHEA errors which i have never encountered. I would seriously consider taking it to a pro to be looked at. As it sounds like it could be CPU related.

yeah i took it to Compusa and they ran it for 7 hours no problems i can take it back within the next 14 days but i dont know how much good it would do. i have replaced most of the parts (Video card, RAM, MB, and PSU) since im running a dual core i was gonna look into AMD and replace the MB and CPU in on shot seeing as how i only have that and HD to replace. anyways i was really hoping it would be a simple OS error or an easy fix of some kind so thx for the help and ill take it back to CompUSA

went to CompUSA again and once again they said it was fine so i went and replace the motherboard and CPU got a different crash as i was trying to repair

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

***STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000003, 0x8a924DA8, 0xB4000000, 0x00000833)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom