Blue Screen

when i open the pc i already pressing f8.. but the only option is my hdd??

You're pressing it too soon... You need to press it AFTER your motherboard's splash screen but BEFORE the windows loading screen. There will be a few seconds of nothing but a black screen between the splash screen and the Windows loading screen.

IMG_0324_zps25b88369.jpg

Bug Check 0xF4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (Windows Debuggers)

Are you able to boot into Windows at all? You'll need to run a disk check.
From command prompt, type in the following:

chkdsk C: /f /r

If you're booted into Windows, it will say it cannot lock the current drive. Type Y and press Enter, and then it will say it will run on next reboot. Reboot your system, and let it run. It will go through 5 stages, and may take a while, depending on how big your HDD is.

Do you have a Windows disc?

What is your current OS, btw? You never mentioned that bit.

Boot off of your Windows 7 disc. It should pop up with a screen to choose your language. Select your language, and then it should say be on a screen that says "Install Now". Don't click that; rather, in the lower-left corner, there should be a link that says "Repair my computer". Click that, and it should pop up with another dialog box. Find the option for Command Prompt, and then enter in the command I previously posted.

If it really won't open then there is an option to get a USB disk drive. Also is this PC a laptop or desktop? If it's a desktop then we might be able to get another disk drive.

Is the PC still under warranty? If so send it to the manufacturer. They may be able to fix both your Disk Drive and your BSoD at the same time. If it's not under warranty then that means you'll have to pay :(

Back
Top Bottom