Block sender

chara33

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I am using MS outlook 2013. I would like to block a sender. After it is blocked I want it deleted and dont want to see it left in folder after that point. Help plz

thx

What kind of email account is this? If it's something like Hotmail or GMail you should be able to log into the web interface and block the sender that way.

Or you can setup an auto-rule in Outlook 2013 to delete the message from that particular address when it comes.

To ignore the user, right click a message in your inbox from the person you want to block -> click "Ignore"

You can also auto delete any messages they send (current and future) by doing the following:

Highlight a message that's from the person you want to run the rule on -> On the Ribbon -> Move section -> Rules -> Click Advanced Options... -> in the wizard, check the appropriate selection critiera (most likely "From XXX") -> Next -> Select "delete it" or "permanently delete it" -> Next -> select any additional criteria (optional) -> check "Run this rule now on messages already in "Inbox" -> Finish

Back
Top Bottom