Okay, I know I totally messed up somewhere...I was running WinXP Pro and I, like most Windows users with not-so-top-of-the-line PCs, wanted to switch to either XP Home or even Win2000. So I used a program called KillDisk.exe and at like 96%, the program froze...my worst fear, lol. So, it automatically restarts the PC and it takes me to the boot screen and gives me the option to either go to BIOS setup or allow the boot up to continue. I let it continue...I get the "OS not found" window so, I'm happy. I go to BIOS set boot sequence to CD -> HDD -> NetworkBoot -> Floppy. I then apply the changes and restart after I put in my XP Home install disk into my primary CD drive. I got the same thing...BIOS or the "OS not found" window. I tried it with my Win2000 Pro disk, RH 9.0, and SuSE 9.1 disks...NOTHING. I went back to BIOS and made sure the device was enabled, which it was, and nothing will happen...When I did this last time I was upgrading from Win2000 Pro to XP Pro and XP just wrote right over my partition and everything. Well, I tried to go to XP Home from XP Pro before, too, and it just hangs with all kinds of misc. errors @ the early stages of installation...so, that's why I was using the KillDisk program. Bleh! Please tell me what I can do to remedy this! Thanks everyone!