Bittorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein1jo

In Runtime
Will someone please explain this to me. I have never got into it because frankly it looks very time consuming. From what I understand I install the program and then hop on Google searching for the file I want and a Bittorrent site that hosts it.

If that is how it works, it sucks. I like programs like Limewire in which I can just search the network in a centralized program.

Yes that is how it works..

no it does not SUCK, the only reason you would think that is because you have no idea how great this technology is.

Limewire is basically the same thing except you can search the stuff, but its really hard for people to post torrents of files form Limewire, and not everyone uses limewire, and Limewire tends to become annoying because you can't really see whats going on with the file and you cannot control what files you download.

BitGoogle can find you any torrent file you want, and you can also find torrent files on MiniNova.org.

With Bit Torrent you ususally get faster speeds than the normal P2P programs becuz more ppl are seeding it, and if you are downloading a file, then you can set priorities to which files inside that file to download first.

Its a great way to distribute large files, not really good for distributing single files like songs.

filter996 said:
Will someone please explain this to me. I have never got into it because frankly it looks very time consuming. From what I understand I install the program and then hop on Google searching for the file I want and a Bittorrent site that hosts it.

If that is how it works, it sucks. I like programs like Limewire in which I can just search the network in a centralized program.

I Never did download a video file on limewire @ over 40 k/s Never seen it!

However on bitcomet, I hit 450k/s sustained for 5 minutes. On that specific download, It never went below 300K/s. Try getting that on limewire.

i need help, how can i install bittorrent on my school computers, when i double click on installation and click on next then install, it says to me that i must have Adminstrator privileges to install Bittorrent.

and i have another problem that i can't open sites that contain free music or cracks on my school computer like www.yourmp3.net, it says to me on that the page is blocked by websense :mad:

and the last think how can i install p2p programs like limewire because i have the same problem like with bittorrent.

is there anyway to steal andminstrator password and username or can someone tell me how can i get free songs or crack from my school computer. And can someone tell me how can i disabled the firewall because i can't open some of the options in control panel or in "network or dial up connection"
my school OS is windows 2000 professional with sp4

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom