Bit Torrent ?! wtf Piece of Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
Ok, im downloading a huge file off bit torrent and im uploading twice as much as downloading..

is there a way to cap my upload? cuz i cant do nothing at all and on top of that, its only at 17%, and uploading double my download speed, i dont even want to see what my download/upload will be at 99% cuz its friggan ridiculous!

The creator of bit torrent is like the creator of bonzi's buddys evil twin!
someone tell me how to cap upload speed, so i can like freaken surf the web without waiting 5mins for a freaken flash to load =(

one good thing about bit torrent is that everytime i have downloaded anything from it it has worked and actually been what it says it was

yea but im downloading a huge file, i mean
HUGE 2 gigs over bit otrrent is not good
it would take like 2 days to get the file
then like 3 or 5 days of uploading before u finish =/

true it does take a while.... that is no lie i like downloading full cds from there since they are usually a max of 80 to 90 megs usally doesnt take all that long

A few tips for bit torrent:

1) Find a torrent link with a ton of available users.

2) Use a torrent link portal [link removed]

3) If you have to cancel the download, just close the window. BT will keep the file and resume where you left off (you have to allow it to save over, but it will just use that to check the existing file and continue).

4) Acknowledge that it is not a guarenteed speedy method. Its slow most of the time, but the file quality is excellent.

but any irc files are better i gaurentee
and ive never come across the quality of em being bad ;0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom