Bit Torrent vs P2P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok ive used p2p before Kazaa (i learned fast lol), emule (worked ok not fast but got the job done). I learned about bit torrent and heard the fastest was azureus. I got it and its fast i mean i get downloads that are almost always download above 100 kb/s. I was wondering if theres p2p programs out there that are faster than bit torrent. Also i think it seems that torrent can multitask downloads better and still keep speed where p2p are slow anyway and get slower when more things download. idk.....

I doubt it I know that XP SP2 limates the connections an app can have to the internet so unless you hack your system everything is held back.

you can download to your heart contents with this on SP2

Attachments

• evid4226patch211a-en.zip
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
In my opinion, bittorrent is much better. Faster downloads, less corruption and it has a wide variety of things to download and not many fake files and usually things (eg. music) is very high quality.

I use Azureus and i find it to be very good. Speed wise i can get from 32KB/S (my internets max) all the way down to 1-2KB/S, it depends on the seeders and leechers.

Also, i may start downloading a file and it downloads very slowly (like 1-2KB/S) and i leave it overnight or something and it has finished by morning. More seeders and leechers have come online and it also has connected to more and more seeders and leechers so the average speed has increased to 25-30KB/S. Usually, the longer you leave a torrent, the faster it gets.

Since i live in Australia, i may get faster downloads overnight because thats when it is daytime in countries such as America, Canada, Britain and Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom