BIOS Screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Joka

In Runtime
Well, today I was working on another computer, and this is a computer I can not boot into windows with and I was going to boot with ERD Commander, but now I don't have any CD drives to select from my BIOS to boot from, I don't have a floppy drive, just a harddrive that isn't even bootable... Any suggestions? Thanks, Jeremiah...

Download a bios update for your computer's exact model from the manufacturer's site and put it on a floppy, then update your bios, that might fix it. I don't see how your bios could suddenly just die though.

You should read the whole post... I don't have a floppy drive accessable... I can't boot with it, I can't use it at all...

Silent_Joka said:
Well, today I was working on another computer, and this is a computer I can not boot into windows with and I was going to boot with ERD Commander, but now I don't have any CD drives to select from my BIOS to boot from, I don't have a floppy drive, just a harddrive that isn't even bootable...

Please, I tried being very understandable here, and I undersatnd it, I have NO option to boot from CD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom