bios screenshot

dizkiller3

Beta member
i have tried everything and still cant get it i have a new toshiba satellite running windows 8
i just started collage getting my as in system information technology
so i will need some guidance tank you

It's dependent on your motherboard manufacturer, make, model, etc etc.

Chances are it doesn't have that option. I've heard of ASUS motherboards being able to take screenshots, but not much else.

It's dependent on your motherboard manufacturer, make, model, etc etc.

Chances are it doesn't have that option. I've heard of ASUS motherboards being able to take screenshots, but not much else.

i think radmin allows remote control of bios screen. i remember seeing people having trouble getting it to connect tho.

PC Remote Control Software and Remote Access Software: Control Remote PC Securely, Transfer Files, Share Remote Desktop, Access Remote PC from Anywhere, Perform System Administration

i can take screen shots when in windows but not in bios
time to get creative
thanks for the input

If your configuration is running UEFI, word has it you can take a screenshot and save by pressing f12 (assuming you have a usb drive of some sort inserted). OP has the best idea imo, digital camera of some sort if all else fails. Additionally, you may get lucky by searching google with model number of your board and find existing screen shots (I am not sure of your intent for the screen shots, so this may or may not be useful). Best of luck - Rube

Back
Top Bottom