Bios question

Still nothing is working guys?... Made a win 7 ISO disc and changed the boot order to cd rom first... Still nothing... Wtf? Completely confused and at a major stand still

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hi this is what you should see!! Screen shot of W7 ??I don't know?? Maybe try burning another disk. This is a Flash and I have no trouble booting with it!!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi I'm not sure if this could be a problem or not. I'll let the big dogs reply!
Gary!
You can't create disc image files using Windows Disc Image Burner. To create a disc image file, you need to install and use a third-party CD or DVD burning program or other program that lets you create disc image files from a CD or DVD.

Hi I have one last suggestion; I'm just blowing in the wind and I'll let those that know reply to your problem further. I always have a hard time every time I burn a disk. I get really aggravated. I recently discovered my DVD drive will read but won't write.
If you still can't burn a boot able DVD you might try Imgburn !!
I'm just drawing straws and hope some thing works for you. I've been there!!
No PUP's on this down load!!
Download ImgBurn - MajorGeeks

Still nothing is working guys?... Made a win 7 ISO disc and changed the boot order to cd rom first... Still nothing... Wtf? Completely confused and at a major stand still

Did you use the tool I posted? did it say completed or cannot complete?

If you used this tool and it was completed then you should have no problem booting into it.

Did you use the tool I posted? did it say completed or cannot complete?

If you used this tool and it was completed then you should have no problem booting into it.

This. The Windows USB/DVD download tool works flawlessly for me and is very simple to use.

Can you click "F12" or something like that (depends on the motherboard) to enter the boot options list? Just keep tapping the key like you would to enter the BIOS. Then select the item you want to boot from and click enter.

I knewwww it.. It was the keyboard I was using.. Got one of the old school USB keyboards and it let me change my boot order in BIOS.. Now.. On to install Windows.. Thanks for the help everyone

Back
Top Bottom