Bin And Que Files!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

(V)UZAQ(V)AN

Baseband Member
Heres the deal......

I have a bunch of RAR files of a television episode. I need to know ste by step how to extract these RAR's so that I can view them.
If anyone knows of a site that can explain how to do this or has time to write them down I would appreciate it!

Thank for the help in advance!

(V)uzaq(V)an!

Okay in your post headline you said Bin and Cue files. Now you are saying rar files. So which one is it? If it's rar use Winrar or Winace to open the rar files.

To answer your question, you will need an extraction program called WinRAR to either extract or open RAR files. Google it and download the trial of the latest available version. I am also going to assume that you have CUE and BIN files stored inside that RAR file and that that is what you meant by your title.

-Dan The Man

if you have winrar already installed, you right click on the first rar file. click extract here. it will automatically extract the rest of them. now if they extract to CUE and BIN files

then you go get nero, alcohol 120 to burn the CUE and BIN files to cd. then it will show up as normal file's on the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom