Bill gates! windows xp! piracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i didnt write this, i thought it was interesting tho.

Microsoft has gotten sleazy. Used to be Mr. GatesÂ’s attitude toward a little piracy was in line with his place. Everyone knows he is the most successful THIEF of the 1980s, and that alone.

He got hired by a place called Seattle Micro, right out of college. He was fired, for lack of performance. (Apparently, he couldnÂ’t program his way out of a wet paper bag...) Fortunately (for Bill, that is) Seattle Micro was developing an operating system for the new (at that time) 8086 microprocessor. It could access ten times the memory of its predecessors, because it could do segment-offset addressing!

Bill snuck out the door with a copy of what was almost done. Steve Jobs finished it up. Bill sold it to I.B.M. - the rest is history.

NOW BillÂ’s head has swollen even more... if that is possible. He has finally forgotten his roots (as a thief) and is now such a hypocrite as to try to prevent others from purloining a single copy of his Win-Doze... thingy. NOW the upgrades and service packs are particular about who can install them. If you have the copy of Win XP Pro that has been floating around the Net, youÂ’re not one of them

THAT IS VERY TRUE! I shouldnt be on to talk, i use 2k, but another thing is that BILL GATES BOUGHT WHAT WE KNOW AS MS DOS FROM THE COLUMBIA COMPUTER COMPANY FOR 50 GRAND! Until MS made Windows NT, all his OS's up until then that he made millions on were based on software that he bought for 50 grand.... It seems what he didnt steal, he bought at a "fair price?"
Dimitri...
Im with LINUX AND AMD TILL THE end.
(actually i cant do gentoo cuz fedora 10 wont read my sata/raid controller) lol
thanks for reading

Hey someone invent a time machine so we can really find out. lets also take a look to see if jesus was real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom