Big Problem Need Help Asap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radguy

Baseband Member
OK so im at my friends house and we want to burn a VCD on his windows xp computer. he didnt have any software to burn vcd's with so i installed NERO 5.1 on his computer. BIG NO NO. Doesnt support xp. It let me install it and asked to reboot and i said yes. then it got to the blue loading windows screen and gets stuck there after a reboot. every single time too. cant get in to safe mode, same thing happens, its similar to that [below] but in english. waht can i do to fix it?? reformatting is NOT a possibility at all... so im assuming there is something i have to do in command prompt to fix this... i just dont know what... His mom uses the computer for business and his brother has a project due tomorrow..... i need to help them tonight.... what can i do??
basically i cant get into windows at all on it past the welcome screen....
xp_welcome.jpg

well if you have an xp cd you can try to fix the OS, boot from the cd, and I believe it has an option to do so. Didn't know nero had a problem with xp, I hadn't installed it yet on my computer. Havn't needed it yet.

version 5.1 isnt compatible... 5.5 is... i contacted nero support through email, it costs $1.25 per minute to call them....... they sent me an automated message telling me to look at the FAQ and thats not in there at all...

ok well i dont think this is that kind of problem, where it is just waiting for me to log in... it actually freezes up.. but ill try it.. ill update u on what happenss once i do it but i gotta go to school now

you will have to reformat.
nero 5.5 will the first version compatable with xp

3-4 year everybody with easycreator plat. 5 and nero version b4 5.5 were locking up their computer's left and right, with direct cd and incd the main problem behind the lockups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom