BF2 1.41 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Eyes

Daemon Poster
Got BF2 for Christmas, looked for new patches and saw the 1.41 patch. Downloaded the full patch from EA Games' website. I try running it from my C:\ drive (Windows is on K:\, BF2 is on H:\), and try running BF2, it still says it's 1.1.2... I tried running it from H:\, same thing. I tried running it from the BF2 folder, nothing. When i say i ran it from somewhere, i cut-pasted it to the folder, and ran it from there.

Any help? Do i need to have BF2 in either the C:\ partition or the Windows partition for it to work?

Nothing. That makes now 4 different patches i've tried. They all say "Patch installation complete" when it finishes.

Are you sure it just isnt a glitch on your system that doesnt show the correct version?

Best bet is to contact EA and see what they got to say. If you have tried all the patches out there and none of them have worked maybe you can get them to send you a updated version and you can try installing that one.

Honestly i havent seen this one before. I have had a couple patches go wrong for me but that was cause of Mounting and No-CD patches. That is why the game wasnt patched for me. If oyu dont use those then only EA will be able to provide a correct answer.

Battlefield 2 has NEVER shown the correct patch number in the client. Since launch its said 1.1.2.xxxx. Just check the server list.

ull know if it patched right if you can play online :D

Yeah, if you can play all of the maps and get no "punkbuster" errors when trying to play online.... its patched and up to date.

Servers that are running a different version than yours will be in red. Try going to one of my clan's servers...24/7 Jalalabad INF ONLY NO FF ERR-Clan.com or 24/7 Karkand INF ONLY NO FF ERR-Clan.com. They are 1.41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom