Bf1942

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE-Thebornotaku

Baseband Member
when i try to install the Battlefield 1942 WW2 Anthology onto my PC (yes it's different from the others) i get an error very similar to this:

" An installation support file "C:\Docu~1\Mike.m~1\Locals~1\Temp\34300274-48d9-4c85-996c-d5a9ad275c57}\isrd.dll" cannot be installed. Access is denied"

that's the DLL for the installshield wizard, and i need that ot install the game. any help? i cannot delete the file or anything, it says it's in use when i try.

1. no need to back it up, BF1942 puts it there D:

2. there's a small scratch on my CD. could that be why the file isn't working right?

i do not think the scratch could be it. Think about it, if it was the file, it would just lock up at the setup and say the drive is unaccessible.

well it says access is denied, and i checked EA's tech support site and it said that it could be a problem because of a scratch on a disk. D:

well than they have a ghetto installer. I cant belive that they would make an installer that would fail to read a certain file and still continue on with the installation..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom