Best Windows 7 protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

gula187

In Runtime
I have an opportunity to get a better protection for my laptop and i want to know which should i go with
Avira Premium
Norton Internet security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security
Zone Alarm Extreme Security

We know of those tests chara. We have used that site many times for results. The thing is right now they only tested the on-demand usage. It is not for protective or reactive scans at this time. So they used a sample set of infections and tested each product.

Now the results from the Proactive/Reactive tests are what need to be known. as they are what is used to help protect your system. By either stopping or reacting once an infection is introduced. Not just blasting it with over a million different infections and seeing how many it can catch.

With that set of data you will see that Kaspersky, Eset, Microosft, Avast, bitDefender are right up there at the top.

So really what Carnage said is very true. MSE is a very good program to suggest to stay protected. As well as being free there are many advantages to running it. Avast would be another good one to suggest. AVG has dropped to jsut Advanced status now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom