The best Video Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shando

In Runtime
RealPlayer has started to annoy me lately, so I'm wondering which program I should use to play videos instead of realplayer. Thanks in advance!

~Shando

Real Alternative (google it).. tis free and far better.

Also while your at it get Quicktime Alternative.

I just tried VLC, but I'm not really impressed with the video playback. upon resizing a movie, the colours completely screwed up, which never happened with realplayer or DivX player. And isn't Real Alternative just a codec? Thanks for the suggestions guys

~shando

I have WMP11, although I've never really used it for videos. I'll give it a shot, thanks!

~Shando

Shando said:
I just tried VLC, but I'm not really impressed with the video playback. upon resizing a movie, the colours completely screwed up, which never happened with realplayer or DivX player. And isn't Real Alternative just a codec? Thanks for the suggestions guys

~shando

thats why i stopped using it. I try out mplayer (no GUI, audio gets unsynced with high cpu usage) or KMplayer (volume fluxuates)

in () is the problems that ive found with them, but i have not yet found anything perfect. Winamp has always done an exelent job with videos but i dont like installing extra codecs.

I personally like Zoomplayer, which comes with the Combined Community Codec Pack. Similar to VLC but less annoying in my opinion and doesn't have so much of the distortion when you resize windows etc. Plays a lot of different formats. http://www.cccp-project.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom