best system tune up utility for windows 10?

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
I checked few results on google but they kinda list all the available options if you click on enough links.

my pc is slowly degrading performance and I still cant find what the problem is.

there seems to be no tools in windows easy enough to figure out so I turned to a tune up utility just need some advice which one works best with windows 10 pro 64 bit
maybe it will find something that I missed

Clear temp files, defrag HDD (if it's an SSD just make sure it's not very full), etc. Do you have a lot of applications running in the background? You can check with Task Manager / Resource Monitor.

so theres no tool that would give me details about the task that I select to run diagnostics on to see if theres a conflict or something?

both firefox and IE do not stream live videos my security webcam is having issues as well.
so I'm trying to figure out if it something to do with faulty video card or whatever.

and in general the pc just feels laggy.
I scan with antivirus and spyware it doesn't find anything.

isn't there another way to do it without reinstalling it all the time? I mean it was fun when I had windows xp and I was in high school but now I kinda just want things to work with as little fixer upper as possible...

no matter how careful I am for some reason the performance degrades over time

I maintain my drives( run whatever tests necessary for ssd and storage drives defrag)

have a firewall. keep the windows up to date
run antivirus once a month along with spyware
use cc cleaner also

I'm with carnage - check performance monitor, see what is using CPU, memory or disk activity.

Turn off any startup apps that you don't regularly use that way even after a restart those apps aren't using vital resources and slowing your experience.

also forgot to mention. my security webcam using iSpy is freezing often, videos are choppy in MPclassic. streaming videos don't play

I check the startup regularly
also when the ispy is frozen theres no high usage of anything. cpu memory and disk space are all very low but the program is frozen...

Last edited:
do you guys have any suggestions for security software?
i use a logitech webcam USB
and wireless d-link network camera for parking spot
i just downloaded i-spy because internets said its the best . after few hours of searching.

Back
Top Bottom