Best SlideShow Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakoom2002

Baseband Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. This is the one I felt best suited my questions, however, if it is in the wrong forum i apologize and maybe a mod can move to the appropriate one. Anywho, I have to help my girlfriends dad make a slideshow because he is a photographer and just scanned all of his slides over to his computer. I tried to help him with cyberlink power director because I have had experience with making videos and editing and have made a few slideshows before but with his specifications it seems so limited. He has aranged his pictures in order that he wants them to appear and when I try dragging them into cyberlink they just reorder them numerically, and theres probably a hundred or so, also in order to change to slides duration I have to manually set each slide, I would like to auto set the duration on all slides. my ideal program would be able to burn the slideshow to dvd, have auto duration control, ability to have sound tracks, and a usable timeline so I can fade in and out music and move picture and music around, also transitions area must. This seems like a tall order but im sure there a program out there, cyberlink has most of this features but is limited on them. Thanks Alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom