Best free remote access and desktop control program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
im looking for a remote access and desktop control program mainly to be used so i can help out a few friends with there pc problems from my own desktop..since they dont always explain or listen to well i think doing it remotely would be the best option besides actually going to there houses

im looking for the best application out there that is free that i can do this with

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I personally use VNC, but, if vista is thrown in the mix, you either need a different solution, or cough up the cash to permit for vista and up...

I'll just throw in another +1 to teamviewer. You can setup permanent access to your computer so if you have a laptop but need to check something on your home computer, as long as its on you can connect anytime. Teamviewer can run on startup, so if you only need your computer during a hour of a day, but don't want it running the rest then you can still have acess to it for that hour if you setup a auto turn-on and shut-off.

I love the thing, and I run a video game server and use it all the time to help members :]

LogMeIn.com has free account. And you can do cross platforms with PC to Mac (and other way around)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom