Best file sharing network

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXguy741

Solid State Member
What do you think is the best file sharing network I've used kazaa on my old computer but It slowed it down. I just built a new computer and dont want to trash it with spy ware and a whole bunch of crap. Im looking into using morpheus?? Or IMESH
What do you think, all opinions are apriciated

i use Bearshare (bearshare.com) as it installs adware only once and then is removable with Adaware w/no prob. No corrupt music files, awseome search results (not a song i couldn't find), multiple and super fast download times (once downloaded a 6mb mp3 in like 10 seconds) Stay clear if IMESH....please....crap

SoulSeek sucks!
KaZaA is good for most things except for music. If you download music u have to make sure u select only 1 source so u download the song off only 1 person and hopefully its not currupted :p Why cant KaZaA have a hash detecter lyk BitTorrent so that if the info hash doesnt match then it downloads it again so that its always correct data.

Next point.
BitTorrent is really good for p2p. TorrentBits.org and SuprNova.org are the best.

mirC is really good too. packetnews.com and ircspy.com.

FTPs are good too and u can find on sum warez sitez.

there are so many optionz for file sharing... but i think Newsgroups may be the best except u gotta wait for people to upload files there. u get always MAX speed for the latest stuff. But u gotta pay :p

anyway thats all from me.

lance

MXguy741 said:
What do you think is the best file sharing network I've used kazaa on my old computer but It slowed it down. I just built a new computer and dont want to trash it with spy ware and a whole bunch of crap. Im looking into using morpheus?? Or IMESH
What do you think, all opinions are apriciated

www.shareaza.com

It's now open source, so it will greatly improve from where it stands. As it stands, it's great!

hello kazaalite!!! it's really hard to find now tho, i think i may have a link if you're interested

cant beat bittorrent for speed, not really a network though, more of a p2p protocol.

For individual mp3s etc, there is a variety of acceptable options, winmx, ares etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom