Best DVD Rip Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckop11

In Runtime
I was wondering what the best dvd ripping software is?
I have tried few of the freeware versions. but none have really worked how i wanted.

I dont have tons of dvds. but i do most my watching on my desktop/laptop. Im looking for a solid but easy dvd ripping software that i can just rip from the dvd and watch on my computer so i can have a small collection on my external hdd for when i want to watch on my desktop or bring with to the cabin(no tv) for my laptop.

Looking for something free to the 50$ range with really good quality.

any suggestions? thanks in advanced

Danuisoft Ultimate Converter can do it. We have a review of it in our offical review section. The next best would be DVDFab.

Sorry, I thought that talking about DVD ripping was against the rules? I've been chastised for it on at least one occasion (by you, I think).

Thanks Ksod. Danuisoft looks pretty solid, And great review. glad you guys used 3 test rigs and not only the one extremely high end rig, helps give a better ballpark to how my rig will do.

Thanks for the help.

Yes it has been. But for other reasons. He clearly stated he wanted to make a backup for his own personal use. He is making copies of disks he already owns. Which according to the DMCA can be done. Even if the MPAA tries to argue against it. There is no clear cut ruling about it and since it is not for sharing purposes it can be discussed. Plus if anyone even bothered to read the Danuisoft review, they would have seen that is the whole purpose of the software.

Without a clear cut court decision in the case, I am going to give advise. I am tired of trying to give the opposite side and have everyone fight me on it. For the first time i actually go with it and I still get people fighting me on the decision.

Without a clear cut court decision in the case, I am going to give advise. I am tired of trying to give the opposite side and have everyone fight me on it. For the first time i actually go with it and I still get people fighting me on the decision.

People will always argue with you, Mak :p. Just because we can, haha.

I rather enjoy WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, so far it hasn't been able to copy one of my dvd's and has succeeded with all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom