Best burning software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabnife

Solid State Member
I am very sorry if I have placed this thread in the wrong forum, but I need help.

I am currently making DVDs for my video production class. The software that is available for me is NeroVision Express 3.

I have made about 20 DVDs already, but I just started having problems. I am using a Sony external burner( I can't find the exact model right now, because class is going to end in 10 minutes). My problem is that I just recently got a DVD that was completely blank after I had set it up to burn. It went though the entire process and never put anything on the DVD. I made sure that it was set up for the Sony burner and not to make an image or anything like that.

I recently read about NeroVision having major problems in a lot of areas. I was wondering if it might be easier to get another program to do this.

I am looking for one with very little bugs and the ability to make menus. It would be really great if it could make menus within menus. I really hate that I cannot do that with NeroVision.

Anyway class is ending and I must go. I would very much appreciate any info about this. Even another place to tell my problem. I will be able to get more specific information about the burner, computer, and whatever else might help you help me in this situation.

Thanks to much.

I don't know what kind of budget you are on or what kind of access you have to software, but I like Adobe EncoreDVD. It is awesome for making menus and DVD content. You can also make the menus yourself in Photoshop and port them right into Encore. Other than that MyDVD is a good little app to make DVD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom