Battlefield troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

icantflybfplane

In Runtime
So this is officially stupid....Ok so my previous system setup was E6300 Intel core duo, 3GB OCZ gold ram, 160GB WD HD, ASUS P5NSLI Motherboard, ASUS 6600GT vid card....so i could play battlefield 2 on it fine no troubles.....battlefield 2143 beta came out and could play that flawlessly, the real thing came out and i can only play the game for a couple mins and then all of a sudden it will drop....game will just stop and disappear and take me back to windows desktop...no errors nothing...I have updated all the drivers, reinstalled windows, replacing multiple components (i have spares) i contacted EA support they said the couldnt help me cause ironically that one card is the one nvidia card the DONT support..my ***....sooo my new setup is same everything except 2x160GB in RAID 0 brand new asus p5nsli motherboard, and now a 8800gtx with an upgraded power supply, ocz gamer xstream 700w battlefield2 i can play for about 2-3 hours before it does the same thing as battlefield 2143...and battlefield 2143 of course does the exact same thing....updated drivers and all...EA doesnt support that card either because it nicely came out AFTER the game was made and god forbid they update the support list....ANYTHING AT ALL I CAN DO TO FIX IT...i have all updated drivers, i have reverted drivers, i have all the new patches for battlefield and punkbuster

looks like you've fallen victim to corporate America. in a situation like this, you just have to wait until the creators figure out how to get their program to work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom