Bad error!!!11oneone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gosugenji

Baseband Member
Recently i had some problems with my computer Locking up during a game.. Deus EX 2 i believe... anyways... i heard i had to jump this "cmos jumper" so i did that when it froze up... now my computer isnt booting at all!! >,< mucho data my two hundered dollar computer gone to waste...

gosugenji said:
Recently i had some problems with my computer Locking up during a game.. Deus EX 2 i believe... anyways... i heard i had to jump this "cmos jumper" so i did that when it froze up... now my computer isnt booting at all!! >,< mucho data my two hundered dollar computer gone to waste...

you have a two hundred $ pc that will run deus ex 2?

if the computer was on for more than 10 seconds(exactly) with the jumper on clear, youve just ruined your mobo.
although there may be a was to ressurect it, but i dont know of any.
you basically told the compy to run with no settings, so obviously it will screw up

this happened to my friend just yesterday,he didnt know he had to put the jumper back.
*sizzle
new compy

well logically there could be a way,
but i myself have never seen someone recover. (ive seen this happen to 4 of my buds)
try unplugging everything and then plugging in the PSU, then try to turn it on with just the PSU plugged in.
theres a code for the beeps it gives you.
does it give you beeps?
if there are no beeps its fried, if there are a certain number of beeps(i dont know what combo they are) its fried.
but try the PSU only thing (unplug it all first then plug in the PSU)

well i just dont think theres hope.
this is a good lesson for you though :)
also an opportunity for a new (better) mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom