Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sbux owns the code if thats what you are asking.... I have it, but it's my baby and I totally 100% respect Sbux as a company with all that they did for me. So that Backup code is out of the question BUT I remember it :) :p and I can help you to write something ... especially something as easy as a local backup dude... You could try Mak's post though.. I mean... it's free.... Mine isn't going to do **** other than what you tell it to do :)

As for who I work for now, it's a managed service company. I'm a system engineer there and maintain their IIS, DNS, Exchange, DC servers as well as their FWs , routers and switches. My official title is VP of Managed Services.

Haha, well at this point i'm more interested now in finding out how to write this code :)

I wouldn't expect you to give me the solution. That's why i was just wanting some type of example so i could tweak it to my liking.

Did you get my PM? Talk to me on vent

The original code was 16,764 lines long and included 5 languages... thats the only reason that I suggested that we get a new one... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom