Backing up Incredimail Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I am stuck formating a customer's hard drive becaue it riddled with virus and spyware. The guy's using incredimail xp. (Yes, this software sux)

I can back up the contacts under incredimail.
However is there any way that I can back up the incredimail messages?
Or is there away where I can import this incredimail's messages into outlook or outlook express?

Incredmaildata1.jpg

Incredmaildata2.jpg

I don't remember seeing that option there. Then again, I have noticed that you are using the premium version. My client just has the bare basics version

Harper said:
I don't remember seeing that option there. Then again, I have noticed that you are using the premium version. My client just has the bare basics version

it's on the basic version unless they just changed it. I've use incredimail for about 5-6 years and I've only used premium for 3

edit. my kid's incredimail

IMData.jpg

EricB,
What your opinion of incredimail?
Is the big bad spyware / malware magnet that I have been lead to beleive?

I like it. I don't get spyware (occasinally I will get an ad from them). it isn't open to viruses like outlook and outlook express and it's easier to configure than thunderbird (it automataically configure all emails addresses that support pop3)

EricB said:
and it's easier to configure
The one step back up of messages was good. The other thing that I liked was that it was listing some of the thing that you backing up.

I think the bad taste in my mouth about incredimail is that I have seen it on a lot of computers that were infrected with Spyware.
And I know a few people that are stuck dealing (supporting) with it in work place environments. And they are hating it.

I will give incredimail a go so I have more experience with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom