Is avast! Hide my *** Pro VPN a good VPN?

judotong

Beta member
Is avast! Hide my *** Pro VPN a good mask? I got referred to by a friend to get one, the the source is offering a great deal $28 for a year and unlimited devices. Wondering if that's a good deal.

Dunno. It is cheaper than what I use, Cryptostorm for $4/month.

I'm all most positive I read hide my *** was logging traffic because they got took down with a DCMA Law suite.

I read that a while ago when I was researching about torrents and protecting my self.

Check this site out.

https://torrentfreak.com/

It will have everything about VPNs and such.

I'm all most positive I read hide my *** was logging traffic because they got took down with a DCMA Law suite.

I read that a while ago when I was researching about torrents and protecting my self.

Check this site out.

https://torrentfreak.com/

It will have everything about VPNs and such.

Oh cool nice info, so I ended up purchasing Hide my *** from www.bluejadeservices.com

Everything checks out ... am ghost mode now

Everything checks out ... am ghost mode now

Maybe .. Have you selected any options available to dissable IP Ver. 6 & the likes of DNS Leaks. What DNS are you using. Your ISPs or are you using something like Googles or your VPN Providers.

What about personal information available online about you. Do you have a FB account. How did you pay for your VPN Sub, Credit Card, Debit Card, or an Anonoymus Gift Card. Can the Payment be traced back too you.

What encryption are you using? Also what level are you running your VPN on on the OSI model. Are you running it on the 7th Application level or do you ave a VPN Router for something like OpenVPN.

What OS are you using? Windows. (Please don't say windows) :lol: .. How strong are your passwords. Are you using any custom Kernals; if you are using a Linux OS.

And also, how often do you destroy the DATA on you terminal. Also is your HDD encrypted.

That above; is just the basics.

Last edited:
Maybe .. Have you selected any options available to dissable IP Ver. 6 & the likes of DNS Leaks. What DNS are you using. Your ISPs or are you using something like Googles or your VPN Providers.

What about personal information available online about you. Do you have a FB account. How did you pay for your VPN Sub, Credit Card, Debit Card, or an Anonoymus Gift Card. Can the Payment be traced back too you.

What encryption are you using? Also what level are you running your VPN on on the OSI model. Are you running it on the 7th Application level or do you ave a VPN Router for something like OpenVPN.

What OS are you using? Windows. (Please don't say windows) :lol: .. How strong are your passwords. Are you using any custom Kernals; if you are using a Linux OS.

And also, how often do you destroy the DATA on you terminal. Also is your HDD encrypted.

That above; is just the basics.

Jaw drop[emoji54].... can I connect with you? I want to learn. How can we connect?

Jaw drop[emoji54].... can I connect with you? I want to learn. How can we connect?

I've been offline for a few days sorry about that. I've just booted the PC back up after taking some time out.

We can talk on this thread. Are you running FF or Microsoft's own browser. What OS are you running and if you are running Windows, would you want too switch too Linux. Something like mint.

What application are you running, is it OpenVPN or an App based download from you VPN Provider. Do you have any spare cash too by a OpenVPN Router. Even something cheapish in order to route all your home connections threw it.

i recommend PIA(Private Internet Access) its so cheap i dont even know exactly as i dont notice when it takes money out each month and they have cheaper deals for yearly etc its really fast super secure and doesnt log ANYTHING

Back
Top Bottom