AutoPlay - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2006, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Send a message via AIM to Triple-X
Default AutoPlay

I just recently formatted my external HDD, and it keeps doing this autoplay when I turn it on. I went to properties and made it so it would "Take No Action" but it still does the autoplay. Before it didn't do this. What can I do? Thanks.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

It looks like you have a autoplay file on there what is this Las Vegas NV thats on there?I would reformat again.

Old 01-07-2006, 02:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
True Techie

It's pictures and music.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Techie

it just scans your hard disk, you can press cancel
<b><font color=\"#0000FF\">Where we are today is a result of the choices we made yesterday.
Lets make the best choices today that we might have the best tomorrow.</font></b>
<font color=\"#FF0000\"><b>The road to success is always under construction.</b></font>
<b><font color=\"#0000FF\"> Everyday is a bad day, some are just worst than others.</font></b>
<font color=\"#FF0000\"><b>If you never learn to face your fears, you\'ll never learn to face life.</b></font>
<b><font color=\"#0000FF\">Live your life so that when you die, you\'re smiling and everyone around you is crying.</font></b>
Old 01-07-2006, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
True Techie

Yeah I can press cancel, but it get annoying when that screen keeps popping up. Before I didn't have this problem. Before I also had 1 folder and sub folders. I tried the same thing and it still scans the HDD. Any other suggestions?
Closed Thread