Automatic Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a common sense, technology is pretty high right now. They woulda already build that kind of timer already..

nuke said:
have a common sense, technology is pretty high right now. They woulda already build that kind of timer already..

Well than use your common sense to find one for us.

Now use YOUR common sense for a change; Not many people want to have their computers turn on at a certain time. If they do, than they will just keep it on all the time, or turn it on at the beggining of the day. Because of that, a timer for a computer would not really be a lucrative thing to sell. I like having neat stuff on my computer as much as the next guy (I just bought a wireless power switch for my computer, looks like a car al;arm remote) but a timer for my computer is not something I would buy. Since I know I'm not the only person who thinks that, if one is to want a switch like that, they would have to build it.

Tyler1989 said:
I've been thinking it would be cool to have my PC boot from a set time and then run sceduled scans when I am at school/work. I can set up scheduled scans but can anyone tell me if it is possible to set your actuall PC to turn is self on each day on a specific hour? If so how?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He said he wanted to know how to do it

And you know this for a fact?

Why are you even here arguing? What the hell? All you do is go into threads and start posting that you are oh so much smarter than everyone else and they are all dumb. You can do it, just will take some work and some talent.

You could simply take a wall switch, get a normally open ELECTRONIC switch and wire that in place of the normally open/normally closed switch and have it all work out right. The only obstacle to overcome here is putting the momentary stiwch in place of the switch in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom