auto update graphs in Excel / dynamic graphs (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Hello,
I am currently trying to construct a table and graph system in Excel 2007 in order to display some data. Since I am not familiar with graph and data terminology, I will post an image file that will display how I am trying to get the data to work.
The issue I am having is that I would like to include a dynamic graph, but it is proving increasingly difficult as I try to adapt other information on the internet to try and fit what I am doing.

On top of all that, I have been told to construct the table/graphs in such a way so that when they are printed out, they won't get cut off or look strange, etc.
When you look at the image: The data for each year will be added and I would like it to update the graph automatically. I'm trying to get each “sub-department” to be on a different page so that each one will print individually – is there an easier way of doing this? Also I would like to have the graphs on a different sheet so they print separately. Although, if they fit, they could be included with the rest of the data.

I'm sure there must be an easier way, even with the layout for the data that I'm using, that will allow me to do what it is that I want.

Any help or pointers would be great!

Attachments

• Graph.zip
    56.4 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom