Auto-Fill program

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2a

In Runtime
I'm looking for a good program that I can add-on to Firefox, Chrome and IE8 which will populate information fields for me automatically with one master set of information.... if that made sense. Basically I want a program which will auto fill forms based off of the information I pre-entered into the master program. For example, when I sign up for something or when I need to enter my ship to address when I purchase something etc... I'd like to click a button and it will auto fill all my info for me so I don't have to type it in each time.

Hopefully that made sense. Thanks for the help.

I'm looking for a good program that I can add-on to Firefox, Chrome and IE8 which will populate information fields for me automatically with one master set of information.... if that made sense. Basically I want a program which will auto fill forms based off of the information I pre-entered into the master program. For example, when I sign up for something or when I need to enter my ship to address when I purchase something etc... I'd like to click a button and it will auto fill all my info for me so I don't have to type it in each time.

Hopefully that made sense. Thanks for the help.

You can also try Lastpass. It works with Safari, IE and Chrome as well. It can store passwords as well as store form information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom