Audio works, but won't record
I'm a little lost.
With Windows XP the settings as far as I can tell as the same but now with Vista, my volume works fine, I hear it fine out of my speakers and headset when hooked up but when I goto record, it shows my speakers working in my Volume Mixer but nothing, between Sound Forge 8.0 and the stock Windows Recorder, nothing records at all.
Is it maybe the drivers from my sound card conflicting because when I went into recording options, I put Line-in as default but says "Currently Unavailable" where my Microphone says "Working"
Yep, Im stumped; I don't know whether this is software/driver issue or hardware issue of my sound card. Seeing how its happening now with Vista, figured this is the best place to put the thread
3DMark FireStrike Ultra: 4,266
3DMark FireStrike: 12,043
- Intel Core i7 920 Overclocked 3.2Ghz - Megahalem Cooler
- eVGA E758-A1 X58 Intel LGA 1366 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
- MSI Armor OC 8GB GeForce® GTX 1070
- eVGA 650W G2 Modular Power Supply
- Thermaltake Armor+ Full Tower Case
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
- Corsair Force LE 250GB SSD
- OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD