attention required message

chara33

Daemon Poster
Hi, When i try to access some sites I am getting a message saying "attention required" and then " One more step, Please complete the security check to access xxx.xxxxxxx.xxx" and then entering the security code before you can access the website.

Is this something new that I should be seeing? Please let me know.

thx

Do you know the security code? You may need to run your IP through a blacklist checker because it sounds to me that cloudflare (or whoever pops up on these messages) may have you on their blacklist, adding an extra layer of security. I would also suggest resetting your router and maybe changing the password as this could be malware. You can also try adding exceptions to those websites because the cloudflare server may be blocking the server that is sending Captchas.

seems like it has to do with PIA. thx

Some places check what region you're coming from, or even if you're running a VPN, and require manual entry of something to prove you're not a bot or automated tool.

Some places will IP ban as well - found that out when I've browsed sites when I forgot my VPN was one, and it popped up with the "Your IP has been banned" message :lol:. Just had to turn off my VPN and then was able to get to it fine.

Back
Top Bottom