Attend a free MS event, get Win7 Pro for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i got the email about this event. I can attend if i choose, even though i am not in a company. not going to go as i dont need another copy of Win7. But there is a couple other events which i might think about attending if i can. There is one coming to Rochester not long from now that seems very interesting.
Just got the email this morning for my MS Partnership.

It was sent out last week for my MVP stuff. The monthly newsletter. ;)

WTH, guess MVP's are more important than MS Partners :(. J/k - Seems that there will be some good information presented there. Think i'm going to the Windows 7 in the AM and Server 08 R2 in the PM.

Im headed to the PITTS!!! this is awesome lol 2.5 hour drive and a 3.5 hour movie for a free copy of Windows 7 Pro seems worth it, plus i believe this would be a very informational event =]

Thanks for the heads up! I am enrolled in the San Diego Conference with my wife too. Hey, how much are we saving by attending this conference?

Or, in other words, what will be the going price for Windows 7 Professional?

Soar

Read your other thread Soar. If you are truly that paranoid about protecting yourself, Windows is not the way to go for you.

From what i know Win7 Pro will go for something like $249 or something like that. Right now the pre-orders are going for $199. So once it truly gets out there $249 will more than likely be its price.

Read your other thread Soar. If you are truly that paranoid about protecting yourself, Windows is not the way to go for you.

From what i know Win7 Pro will go for something like $249 or something like that. Right now the pre-orders are going for $199. So once it truly gets out there $249 will more than likely be its price.

Mak, I read your post a couple of minutes ago. Thanks, it was extremely informative and well received.

Thanks also for the price estimate...my wife and I are trying to decide if going there would be cost effective...

It appears as if it will be!

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom