ATI trouble(to bang one's head on a brick wall) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2006, 06:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Default ATI trouble softwares

ok the problem is that the Control center never starts when I click on whatever shortcut possible.I got the cleanest driver installation,but all it does is that I hear the program loading,but nothing happens.I had Framework 1.1 and even tried to reeinstall it,then when ive clicked on "ATI wizard" theres was a runtime error.I got in admin tools,played with the framework stuff to fix runtime dependant applications and still no improvement.
Oh yea I havent formated in a good while(so much that im not sure if i remember how)and I hate the whole process lol so id appreciate any help possible on the matter before hitting the ****'s bells.

Also I would like to know if the C.Center bundle is that much better than the catalyst alone,and also what are the default Hotkeys to start CC? I remember sometimes ago I wanted to start MS Paint,but i had hit the wrong keys ,and the CC magically appeared

Old 02-06-2006, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris

so do you want to format or fix this problem?

Old 02-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
True Techie

found out,thx to XP firewall....
Zonealarm never ever asked for control center as it usually does for other internet apps!! one would figure out that internet matters for graphic settings?
Closed Thread