ATI trouble(to bang one's head on a brick wall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal

In Runtime
ATI trouble softwares

ok the problem is that the Control center never starts when I click on whatever shortcut possible.I got the cleanest driver installation,but all it does is that I hear the program loading,but nothing happens.I had Framework 1.1 and even tried to reeinstall it,then when ive clicked on "ATI wizard" theres was a runtime error.I got in admin tools,played with the framework stuff to fix runtime dependant applications and still no improvement.
Oh yea I havent formated in a good while(so much that im not sure if i remember how)and I hate the whole process:mad: lol so id appreciate any help possible on the matter before hitting the ****'s bells.

Also I would like to know if the C.Center bundle is that much better than the catalyst alone,and also what are the default Hotkeys to start CC? I remember sometimes ago I wanted to start MS Paint,but i had hit the wrong keys ,and the CC magically appeared:confused:

found out,thx to XP firewall....
Zonealarm never ever asked for control center as it usually does for other internet apps!! ...how one would figure out that internet matters for graphic settings?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom