Ati control center drivers not working!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok trust me i dont need the input of some random guy to pop in here and say ati drivers suck, because we all know that they do and have mad issues. but for some reason when i install ati drivers consiting catalyst control center as soon as i restart after a perfect install it recieves a memory error in windows, something like 10xx00x0x0x some crazy stuff lol but it doesnt allow the control center to open, i have been stuck with control panel drivers 5.11 for a while now, yes i do have windows x64 but nor have i ever had these work in windows xp/pro.home ed SP2 32bit, they are already in to the 6.1 drivers now for 64bit windows, and i cant even use them. any ideas?

yes i just installed them and the error message is (0xc0000135) and then it says it must terminate that program. it does this with all catlyst control center drivers, the version im using now is 6.1 and ive tried them all, and the latest control panel is 5.11 so it would be great if i could get this 6.1 to work and maybe even get better performance...

oh yea and with the drivers installed it still works, i just disable the control center in my registry as a startup, although i really would like to beable to use the control center becasue its forced to some graphics settings i dont want enabled. and again i cannot open it up for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom