argus 1620 QC driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I'm having a small problem with my digital camera, I bought this argus digital camera quick clix 1620 from target for 14.99 I apparently lost the miniture disc and find the blasted thing anywhere.......

everytime I download the driver from argus website and install it I'll take the camera and plug it into my USB hub and will bing! ding ! which meens that windows found it or so it thought..... so it searches for the drivers but can't find nothing... so each time I plug in my camera it will go beep!, beep!, beep!, which means I am unrecognize under windows xp and can't operate perform corretly......!

I have tried these steps will make most of the devices work after the first try download,intsall driver, reboot, plug it in after windows xp calms down from loading the bare minimum of programs that show up and theres my device waiting to be used

can someone please tell me how to fix this driver problem with XP SP2 pro or basic windows xp pro SP1 so that can get my camera to work again please ?

did you go to device manager, update the drive tab, the manually select the driver location and then let windows install it?

Yes WM I have done what you said and nothing shows up, however though know why windows can't find it, because when I ran the setup program and installed the driver which I ~thought~ it was doing it did not make the program inside c windows program and put the driver inside of it so thats why windows does not detect anything is it possible that somebody may have a driver out on the web for me to use or try to get a repalcement disc ? I really do need tp acceses this camera to get some files off off of it.

I had the same problem a few years ago. Argus has too many issues. I sot a sony digital camera (I paid 150 bucks for that argus too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom