Anyway I can change the color of the folders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka-demix

Baseband Member
Heey, It's me again:p
Downloaded some icons here the other day, and found some awesome foldericons, thing is, changong all the folders manually will probably take about 8 years so I didn't even start, is there anyway I can do this, some "windows-modding-program" or something??
Any help will be apriciated, off course, I'm using Windows XP he...

That didn't do squat..
I ment the color of the folder icon. Not the background..
folder_blue.png

Like that..

you cant chagne the colors. You have to change the icons themselves. Either that or edit the icons and save them under a different filename. Then chagne the icons to the new color.

Well I know I have to change the icons..
But I wan't to change like all the "folder icons" at once..
So that all my folders will be, for instance, blue, like that one..

Well if you edit the main icon and save it with the same file name in the same directory as it is already stored then all icons should be updated to the new color.

Dont quote me on this as i dont know for sure.

Maybe this app here can help you out. It is called IconXP and it says "IconXP allows you to edit icons and customize Windows. It supports the new icon format introduced in Windows XP. It is very easy to use."

So maybe that can help you out.

Allright.. Sweet..
Acctually I found a differnet program by accident, and I can change all the icons there is whit it. Sweet! It's called TuneUp Styler 2. It costs money, but on www.download.com you can download a trial, and enter a serial key, I'm not gonna tell you were to find one, but the program is freaking awesome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom