Anyone work with Acronis Snap Deploy?

sh0tta

Beta member
Hi all,

So I'm having an issue getting acronis snap deploy 4 to work properly. Never used it before, but I do know the basics behind deploying an Image. If anyone on here could do a quick walk through for me that would be great. I've watched the youtube videos an all that but still can't seem to get it to work. I think I'm confused on which/where certain programs needs to be installed. I've created the master image and all that but still can't seem to get the server to pick it up.

also I could be completely wrong on all levels.

Anyone that can help, that would be great.

sh0tta:lol:

Last edited:
Hi all,

So I'm having an issue getting acronis snap deploy 4 to work properly. Never used it before, but I do know the basics behind deploying an Image. If anyone on here could do a quick walk through for me that would be great. I've watched the youtube videos an all that but still can't seem to get it to work. I think I'm confused on which/where certain programs needs to be installed. I've created the master image and all that but still can't seem to get the server to pick it up.

also I could be completely wrong on all levels.

Anyone that can help, that would be great.

sh0tta:lol:

Just some thoughts.. I've not used Arconis's software but i've used some that are similar. When creating an image for deployment you should install all software/programs onto the master image that your end-users will need. If deploying multiple models of PCs then you'll need more than one master - because device drivers will vary between models. Software/programs installed shouldn't vary much unless different departments in your company utilize different software - in that case i would use PC models per department - so you can simplify your deployment strategy.

What step in the process are you running into a problem on? Installing programs? I automatically include chrome, MBAM, windirstat, and some sysinternals on every image so they're on every PC down the road.

Some helpful questions to more appropriately understand your deployment strategy.
How many PCs are you needing to deploy? (the higher the deployment number the more carefully you should plan)
How many different models are you deploying? (usually indicates how many master images you need)
What software does each deployed PC need?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom