Which Antivirus to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfatalherox

Baseband Member
I'm lookning to buy an antivirus software, and I've narrowed it down to either BitDefender, NOD32, or Klaspersky antivirus. I'd like to hear some opinions on which is best. And are there any other better ones that im missing? help please. thanks!

Avast! Home. It is free and equals NOD32 on all levels. I used NOD32 for 2 years and now i use Avast! Home. I have not noticed a difference and i have not had a virus.

Makaveli213 said:
Avast! Home. It is free and equals NOD32 on all levels. I used NOD32 for 2 years and now i use Avast! Home. I have not noticed a difference and i have not had a virus.

I second Avast! Home or any avast product they are truly effective programs and come with great features

It's a much less used av but it is by far the best in my opinion, i have been using F-secure for the last 3 years now great AV and Anti spyware with built in firewall, it is highly customisable to suit your computers speed.

ive been looking through antiviruses all day and have tried almost ever one on this post however i just now tried avast and i love it. its free and very easy on the processes which was my original reason for getting rid of mcafee i really recommend it even though ive had it for 10 mins :)

nod32 uses the least amount of resources. vcom systemsuite 6 also has a nice antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom